If you purchased an item from one of our InMotion stores in the UK & Europe, you can return your item within 30 days in its unopened and sealed packaging, along with your receipt. All you need to do is contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service team will be happy to guide you through the process to return your item from anywhere in the world! Our returns policy also applies to items purchased from an InMotion vending machine.Our Policy:
- Our returns policy applies to items sold in UK and European InMotion stores and on www.uk.inmotionstores.com
- We will accept returns of unopened 'as new' items and faulty items only, except in Heathrow Airport where Heathrow's Returns Promise applies.
- Returns period for change of mind is 30 days from the date of purchase
- Returns period for faulty products is 6 months from the date of purchase. This does not affect a customer's statutory rights
- Returns must be accompanied by a receipt, unless faulty, where a bank statement will suffice
- Returns will be processed by the UK Customer Service team for any items purchased in the UK, Online or Europe
- All returns will be validated by Customer Service before the refund is made.
- The cost of returning faulty items to Customer Service will be covered in InMotion. Change of mind returns must be funded by the customer.
- Refunds will be via original pay method if possible.
For items purchased in one of our US stores, please find returns information here
- Returns will be accepted on Ex-Demo or Ex-Display items even where they are unboxed, provided the receipt indicates the item is Ex-Demo or Ex-Display